Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Fantasy Minute for November 23, 2005: Episode 91

Robert Jordan hints at a continuation of The Wheel of Time Series:

According to his blog..."There will be one more main sequence novel. At some point in the future I will do two more short prequel novels. I have signed the contracts for a trilogy -- the first of two planned -- entitled Infinity of Heaven. And Harriet and I will be doing an encyclopedia once Book 12 is complete. I've said frequently that I wouldn't write in this universe again once tWoT was done unless I had a really great idea. I may -- I say again, may -- have had such an idea. I have to poke at it for a year or two to see whether it's strong enough. If it is, I'll do two or three "outrigger" novels following some of the characters on another story arc. If it isn't strong enough, then I'll let it die a quiet death."

Juliet Marillier has stated on her website that she has a form of Hepatitus. We wish her a speedy recovery.

No signings to report.

No comments: